Dental Implants – Permanent Tooth Replacement
Of all the options available for replacing missing teeth, dental implants are at the top of the list—they’re the best option for natural biting and chewing experiences, and the most natural looking option for tooth replacement.
In addition, dental implants promote serious health related benefits. Dental implants stimulate bone growth, which will help keep your jaw strong and healthy, without affecting the quality of the surrounding teeth. An implant will not limit your speech or diet, and will work just like your real teeth.
The implant is created by first gently inserting a titanium post where a tooth used to be. This titanium post serves as the root for the natural-looking covering which serves as the tooth. Once in place, the implant stabilizes the space once held by the natural tooth, keeping the teeth around it in proper position.
Benefits of Dental Implants:
- Most permanent and predictable way to replace missing teeth
- Act as artificial tooth roots which occupy the position that your teeth once held
- Stimulate bone growth and prevent bone loss, maintaining the bone’s form and density
- Prevent the need of having other teeth prepared in order to build a bridge or crown
- Made of titanium
- Aid in better chewing capabilities
- Will never decay nor never need a root canal
- Help keep a loose denture from moving (no movement at all without adhesive)
To be a candidate for implants, healthy gums and bones are required. And, of course once implanted, they’ll require you to maintain excellent oral hygiene, which includes regular visits to Dr. Roe to keep them in peak condition.
Are You Ready to Restore your Smile? Contact us!
Contact the North Dallas Denture Center today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Jason Roe and review your best options for a healthy set of teeth and a brilliant smile!